The pallets can be shaped into a perfect outdoor landscape and garden offering refreshing look to your house. You can plant colored herbs, flowers or vegetables in any direction and style offering more gardening space and covering the unattractive sides of lawn. The pallet planters and wall hanging pots and racks will add to the beauty of outdoor. Hanging chairs and planter boxes and barns can be built for providing shelter to the plants. In order to create your own pallet garden you need to do following things:
• Choose the pallets with good condition and shape and sanitize them with pesticides.
• Gather your supplies as soil, flower seeds, nails, fabric and staple gun.
• Shape and fix the pallets into planter boxes, stands and wall hangings.
• The planter boxes and stands must be covered with landscape fabric to avoid the soil from creeping out.
• Plant your flowers or herbs and water them regularly with added fertilizers.